About Us

Cross-Cutt Productions is a small production (duh!) company dedicated to entertaining the masses. And by masses I mean anybody who pays attention. And by entertaining I mean making not bored for awhile. We do this through various forms of art and media, any way we see fit. Our biggest achievement thus far is in the art of machinima (filmmaking through a video game engine) with the hit youtube series Chuck Norris in Oblivion.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Writer's block...

Well, kind of anyway, I've been writing the script for episode 9 for the past few days, but I keep going back, editing, deleting things making new things and it's kind of going in a circle right now. I spend half of it staring blankly at a screen thinking of how I can make this funny. I never really realized how hard it is to write jokes.

Anyway, in between the times I'm writing, and staring blankly at the screen, I've also been hard at work on the upcoming Chuck Norris in Oblivion website, which will feature an episode guide, director's notes, character bios and prolly more! Stay tuned.

-KAi

No comments: